Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
BAINBRIDGE KEYSTONE DEHORNER - HANDLE ONLY
- Handle for Bainbridge Keystone Dehorner (sold singularly)
If you are needing the full dehorner, please see product 'Bainbridge Keystone Dehorner'.
Full Dehorner Description:
Bainbridge has been manufacturing "Precision Built" dehorners in Australia since 1922. With superior design, premium raw materials and precision manufacturing, our Bainbridge dehorning range is exported to major worldwide cattle markets that demand the highest quality veterinary instruments.
- Made from the best quality material, hardened and tempered carbon steel blades and finished in green enamel.
- Strong all cast steel frame with the geared mechanism giving a smooth cutting action.
- Excellent quality that will last for many years.
- Overall length 120cm.Weight 9kg. Blade opening 80mm.
- Made in Australia
Bainbridge offers an exclusive reconditioning service for the full range of Bainbridge and Dominion™ Australian manufactured dehorners to maximise the life of the veterinary instruments.
A full range of spare parts are available for Bainbridge and Dominion™ dehorners.
Other Accessories Available:
BAINBRIDGE KEYSTONE BLADE SET
- Blade Set for Bainbridge Keystone dehorner