Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
DescriptionIMPORTANT: Please select the correct required item from the dropdown list, as this product includes the complete item as well as available replacement parts.
BAINBRIDGE SUPREME SMALL CUP DEHORNER
Bainbridge has been manufacturing "Precision Built" dehorners in Australia since 1922.
With superior design, premium raw materials and precision manufacturing, our Bainbridge dehorning range is exported to major worldwide cattle markets that demand the highest quality veterinary instruments.
- Light pattern for calves up to six months of age
- Made from plated 40-ton tensile strength metal with hardened and tempered steel blades
- Opening between blades 35mm. Overall length 42cm.Weight 1.7kg
- Made in Australia
Bainbridge offers an exclusive reconditioning service for the full range of Bainbridge and Dominion Australian manufactured dehorners to maximise the life of the veterinary instruments.
A full range of spare parts are available for Bainbridge and Dominion dehorners.
- BAINBRIDGE SUPREME SMALL CUP - FRAME BOLT SET
- Frame Bolt Set for Bainbridge Supreme Small Cup Dehorner
- BAINBRIDGE SUPREME SMALL CUP - BLADE SET
- Blade set for Bainbridge Supreme Small Cup dehorner