Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
DescriptionIMPORTANT: Please select the correct required item from the dropdown list, as this product includes the complete item as well as available replacement parts.
Bainbridge has been manufacturing "Precision Built" dehorners in Australia since 1922.
With superior design, premium raw materials and precision manufacturing, our Bainbridge dehorning range is exported to major worldwide cattle markets that demand the highest quality veterinary instruments.
- A dehorner suitable for cattle up to 18 months of age
- Polished, plated frame made from 40-ton tensile strength metal with hardened tempered steel blades and polished wooden handles
- High quality dehorner to enable factory reconditioning at a future time to maintain top performance
- Blade opening 55mm.
- Total weight 2.7kg.
- Overall length 60cm
- Made in Australia
Bainbridge offers an exclusive reconditioning service for the full range of Bainbridge and Dominion™ Australian manufactured dehorners to maximise the life of the veterinary instruments.
A full range of spare parts are available for Bainbridge and Dominion dehorners.
Accessories Available for this Dehorner:
- BAINBRIDGE SUPREME YEARLING CUP - BLADE SET
- Bainbridge Supreme Yearling Cup - Blade Set
- BAINBRIDGE SUPREME YEARLING CUP - LINK & SCREW SET
- Link & screw set for Bainbridge Supreme Small Cup Dehorner
- BAINBRIDGE SUPREME YEARLING CUP - HANDLE
- Handle for Bainbridge Supreme Yearling Cup Dehorner (sold singularly)