Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
- Dominion Surgical Instruments has been manufacturing high quality dehorners in Australia for over 65 years.
- Dominion Surgical Instruments has an extensive manufacturing background as a core supplier to the Australian beef cattle industry veterinary equipment for over 65 years. As a division of Bainbridge, Dominion manufactures an exclusive range of the highest quality dehorning products.
- The knife is the most effective way of dehorning calves up until the horn is hard and still floating (about 5 months of age)
- Double sided blade to enable operator to cut away from the calf’s ears.
- The Knife is a high quality product that can be resharpened to maintain a sharp edge – use of our diamond sharpening steels is recommended for this
- Made in Australia
- Bainbridge offers an exclusive reconditioning service for the full range of Bainbridge and Dominion Australian manufactured dehorners to maximise the life of the veterinary instruments. A full range of spare parts are available for Bainbridge and Dominion dehorners.