Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
DescriptionIMPORTANT: Please select the correct required item from the dropdown list, as this product includes the complete item as well as available replacement parts.
Dominion Surgical Instruments has been manufacturing high quality dehorners in Australia for over 65 years.
Dominion Surgical Instruments has an extensive manufacturing background as a core supplier to the Australian beef cattle industry veterinary equipment for over 65 years.
As a division of Bainbridge, Dominion manufactures an exclusive range of the highest quality dehorning products.
- Gear rack and quadrants now made from special High Test Alloy making dehorners much lighter and more durable
- The well proven pressed steel head shaped over the top blade to give great strength and durability
- Selected spotted gum handles
- Blades open to 75mm at widest point. 122cm (48 inch) long. Weight 8kg
- Made in Australia
- Bainbridge offers an exclusive reconditioning service for the full range of Bainbridge and Dominion Australian manufactured dehorners to maximise the life of the veterinary instruments.
- A full range of spare parts are available for Bainbridge and Dominion dehorners.
- DOMINION™ KEYSTONE BLADE SET
- Blade set for Dominion Keystone Dehorner
- DOMINION™ KEYSTONE HANDLE
- Handle for Dominion Keystone Dehorner (sold separately)