Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
DescriptionIMPORTANT: Please select the correct required item from the dropdown list, as this product includes the complete item as well as available replacement parts.
Dominion Surgical Instruments has been manufacturing high quality dehorners in Australia for over 65 years.
Dominion Surgical Instruments has an extensive manufacturing background as a core supplier to the Australian beef cattle industry veterinary equipment for over 65 years.
As a division of Bainbridge, Dominion manufactures an exclusive range of the highest quality dehorning products.
- An excellent quality Yearling Cup Dehorner for cattle up to 18 months of age
- Fabricated steel head frame and stainless steel blades
- Blade opening 55mm.
- Weight 3kg.
- Overall length 63cm
- Made in Australia
- Bainbridge offers an exclusive reconditioning service for the full range of Bainbridge and Dominion Australian manufactured dehorners to maximise the life of the veterinary instruments.
A full range of spare parts are available for Bainbridge and Dominion dehorners. Please see available accessories below:
- DOMINION™ YEARLING CUP BLADE SET
- Blade Set for Dominion Yearling Cup Dehorner
- DOMINION™ YEARLING CUP FRAME BOLT SET
- Frame bolt set for Dominion Yearling Cup dehorner
- DOMINION™ YEARLING CUP LINK SET
- Link set for Dominion Yearling Cup dehorner
- DOMINION™ YEARLING CUP HANDLE BOLT SET
- Handle Bolt set for Dominion Yearling cup dehorner