Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
- Heat Seeker heat detector’s are an excellent quality self adhesive oestrus detector which can be applied by one person
- The Heat Seeker is useful to identify short heats & cows that cycle overnight, provides more precise insemination timing, shortens herd calving intervals by missing less heats and helps reduce waste of inseminations and semen
- The adhesive moulds easily over the cows backbone with a large surface area
- Available in Red in a pack of 20 units (includes instruction leaflet)
- Heat Seaker features a Channel and Chamber systems. With each mount the dye spreads further through the chambered detector indicating the extent of the mounting activity, giving a clearer indication of when oestrus commenced, essential in the embroyo transfer programs
- The fully activated detector is highly visible from a distance compared to other detectors on the market