Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
- As a general guide, the SM bands may be suitable for cattle, sheep and goats up to 150kg.
- The latex ring open twice the size of normal marking rings, with rings being designed so they will not slip off applicator.
- The rings are twice as strong as normal marking rings and opens to 6cm x 6cm x 6cm.
- A silicone spray or lubricant should be used on arm to allow the tool to open/close freely.
- Always wear protective glasses when using banders.
- A tetanus toxoid injection is strongly recommended.
- 12 month repair warranty on bander tool.
- The SM Bands are only recommended for use with the Bainbridge SM Bander tool.
- Do not use other brands of small bands or the LG Bands on the SM Bander tool.
Pack Sizes Available:
Bands suitable for the Bainbridge SM Bander Tool