Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
- Karaka Stock Whip – synthetic stock whip is designed for all weather conditions
- Low maintenance – it never needs dressing, unlike leather whips
- Lead-loaded New Zealand timber handle specially turned to suit all users
- Synthetic lead-loaded twelve-plait thong ensures these stock whips crack every time with very little practice
- Fully synthetic – so it can't rot!
- It works perfectly when wet
- It won’t be easily damaged by new users
- Colourful options – traditional black, red-and-black or yellow-and-black (not all colours always available, therefore if selected colour is unavailable another colour will be sent)
- Replacement crackers and rats tails available
- 4 – 5 foot stock whips for use in the stockyards or confined spaces
- 6 – 8 foot stock whips are ideal for use on horseback, paddock, and length work