Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
- The Bainbridge™ Supreme Cow Lifter is a simple and inexpensive way to lift cows with a front end loader or bucket.
- Developed for the medium term support (up to four hours) of weak and down cows.
- A large main sling supports the cow over a large body area to reduce pressure points.
- The cow lifter is designed to gently lift the cow with support from the backside to the brisket.
- The design includes an open area for the udder to hang through, thus reducing stress and pressure on the cow.
- Manufactured from heavy duty reinforced long lasting PVC.
- Includes a leather covered support pad for area between udder and tail.
- Metal parts are plated while webbing and thread are durable polyester.
- Well designed strong straps and buckles.
- Fully adjustable to suit any sized animal.
- Recommended maximum lift load is 1,000kg.
- Supplied as a complete kit which includes the sling, carry bag and hooks.
- Available in two sizes:
- Standard size will suit all medium size dairy breeds.
- Extra large size is 20cm longer than the standard size and should be used for larger size dairy breeds and beef cows.