Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
IMPORTANT: Please select the correct required item from the dropdown list, as this product includes the complete item as well as available replacement parts.
- Full unit details:
- The next generation NEW AND IMPROVED model with a range of updates to the design to suit Australian conditions
- Featuring a high quality LED light for safety in the dark to free your hands with a separate push switch is located on the top of the stock prod to activate the LED light. Designed to suit the needs of truck drivers and drovers.
- Output of the stock prodder is 6900v
- Wrist strap located at the rear of the stock prod to move the strap away from the handle and improve the balance of the prod when hanging
- A long lasting and fully sealed rechargeable NiMH battery which is resistant to memory, and over-charging
- Depending on how the stock prod is used, maintained and stored, the stock prod should last 500 recharge cycles. This is a standard battery savings equivalent to $3,725! (2000 “C” batteries at estimated retail price of $7.45 per 4 pack)
- A full charge from flat will take 8-10 hours. For optimum battery life, run fully flat occasionally, and try not to continually over-charge
- A red light indicates charging and a green light indicates charging is complete
- Supplied with a 240v wall charger and a 12v charger for top up charging in your vehicle
- Available in two sizes with 33cm, 57cm and 83cm shafts available (approx lengths). The hand piece measures an additional 25cm (approx).
- 12 month repair warranty applicable to the motor only (excludes all other parts, including the shaft, the LED light, case breakage, any form of physical damage and wear & tear).
- For livestock use only