Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
- Opening is 35mm, with overall length of 32cm.
- Calves can be dehorned from 2 to 10 months.
- Cutting blades made of high grade tool steel.
- Handles are made from high grade steel.
- It can remove a ring of skin around the horn to prevent a stub from growing out.
- Opening is 45mm, with overall length 42cm.
- This heavily constructed dehorner is designed to handle larger horns of calves over 10 months of age.
- Cutting blades are made of high grade tool steel.
- Handles are made of heavy tube steel for added tensile strength against larger horns.