Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
The Maxi Female Tag is a two-piece combination that is supplied with a matching coloured male button. It is perfect for those looking for a management tag that really stands out!
Note: There are two large tags in the Two-Piece Range -
- 'Maxi Female Tag' (this tag) which has a short neck ; and
- 'Super Maxi Tag' which has a long neck.
Helpful Hint: For a tag colour that will really stand out, keep your animal colour in mind i.e. Black might not be the best for Black Angus etc.
Leader Products Two Piece Range has been created for fast, positive livestock identification.
All of the above tags have been designed for high-retention rates and made from a durable, flexible plastic.
- Large - 74mm (Width) x 101.30mm (Height)
Male Tag Options:
The most common combination for the female tags is the Male Button, however there is also a Maxi Male Tag available which is the same size as the Maxi Female Tag, with the only difference being the male pin.
- In line with the dropbox box available, there are four marking options available for this tag: Blank, 1 Line, 2 Lines or 3 Lines of marking. These complete these fields to suit your requirements, the examples given are a guides only. Note: If you have any special requirements, please specify in the comments section available at checkout.
- Please contact us directly if you require a tag customisation that does not appear to be available. Note: This option is only available to orders for 200+ tags.
- 'Tag Marking Pens' are also available for those who prefer to write their own tags.
Leader’s two-piece tags can be affixed with the below applicators:
- Standard Applicator (solid pin).
- Deluxe Applicator (spring pin).
Please be aware that due to screen colour variations, colours of products may vary slightly from what you see on the screen.