Note: We have tried to provide a preview that closely matches what you will receive for customisable products. There may be differences in the font selection, font sizes and positioning that occur during the manufacturing process, in order to best display the provided text within the bounds of each tag.
The Large Female Tag is a two-piece management tag that is supplied with a matching coloured male button. It is perfect for those looking for a highly visible management tag.
Helpful Hint: For a tag colour that will really stand out, keep your animal colour in mind.
PLEASE NOTE: Although not shown in the customisation, the BLACK TAGS are laser printed with an off-white marking, all other tags are laser printed with black marking.
Turnaround: Please be aware that due to high demand, the current processing time for all tag orders is 2-3 weeks. Tracking will be provided as soon as the parcel leaves the factory.
The Two-Piece tags have been designed for high-retention and made from a durable, flexible plastic.
- Large Tag - 58mm (Width) x 73mm (Height)
Male Tag Options:
The most common combination for the female tags is the Male Button, however there is also a Maxi Male Tag available which is a large tag with a short neck and a male pin, and is therefore compatible with all Female tags.
- There are four marking options available for this tag: Blank, 1 Line, 2 Lines or 3 Lines of marking. Please complete these fields to suit your requirements. Note: The examples given are a guides only. If you have any special requirements, please specify in the comments section available at checkout.
- Please contact us directly if you require a tag customisation that does not appear to be available. Note: This option is only available to orders for 200+ tags.
- 'Tag Marking Pens' are also available for those who prefer to write their own tags.
The Q1 Range two-piece tags can be affixed with the below applicators:
- Standard Applicator (solid pin).
- Deluxe Applicator (spring pin).
Please be aware that due to screen colour variations, colours of products may vary slightly from what you see on the screen.